Photonic system for Adaptable muLtiple-analyte monitoring of fOod-quality
h-ALO aims to develop a bio-chemical photonic sensor as a food screening tool for the early detection of contamination in food, enabling early warning and short-loop corrective actions and guaranteeing cost-effective food safety and food quality monitoring in the farm-to-fork local food chains.
h-ALO combines micro-nanotechnologies for optical sensing based on nanoplasmonics, advanced biorecognition, micro-engineered surfaces and microfluidics for the realization of an ICT monitoring analytical instrumentation that aims at impacting on food-chain security market by outperforming current commercially available portable tools for contamination detection in terms of cost, sensitivity, usability, and time to detection.
At the same time, h-ALO wants to develop a tool that is useful for end-users, thus contributing to the empowerment of new farming approaches and strengthen the competitiveness of local food production and retail chains.
- WARRANT HUB SPA
- PLASMORE SRL
- ISTITUTO ZOOPROFILATTICO SPERIMENTALE DELLE VENEZIE
- STICHTING WAGENINGEN RESEARCH
- INNOSIEVE DIAGNOSTICS BV
- RISE RESEARCH INSTITUTES OF SWEDEN AB
- FRAUNHOFER GESELLSCHAFT ZUR FOERDERUNG DER ANGEWANDTEN
- FORSCHUNG E.V.
- 7BULLS.COM SPOLKA Z OGRANICZONA ODPOWIEDZIALNOSCIA
- CONFEDERAZIONE GENERALE DELL AGRICOLTURA ITALIANA
- THE CIRCLE SOCIETA AGRICOLA A RESPONSABILITA LIMITATA (THECIRCLE)
Resp. Scientifico: Dr. Toffanin
Durata: 01/01/2021 – 31/12/2023