ADVANCED AFM: INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON ATOMIC FORCE MICROSCOPY
DISCOVERING ADVANCED AFM - INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON ATOMIC FORCE MICROSCOPY , 12 October, 2017 at Area della Ricerca CNR di Bologna Via P. Gobetti, 101 40129 Bologna Italy.
Organized together with the facility SPM@ISMN of ISMN Bologna and supported by the Italian Society for Microscopical Science (SISM).
Local organizing committee: Dr. Cristiano Albonetti, Dr. Marco Brucale, Dr. Eva Bysternova and Dr. Francesco Valle
As the demand in characterizing small structures on a nanometer level continuously grows, AFM technology is constantly updated with innovative features and increasing performance.
In this workshop, we will cover the wide range of applications for AFM tools used in physical chemistry, material science, molecular and cell biology, and many more.
The workshop includes:
- Technical presentation on the latest development in AFM technology, presented by DR. SANG-IL PARK, CEO Park Systems
- Live AFM Demo on NX10 Park AFM
Scientific talks on the advances in AFM research field
- DR. LOREDANA CASALIS, Elettra Synchrotron, Trieste
- DR. FRANCESCO VALLE, CNR-ISMN, Bologna
- DR. TOBIAS CRAMER, University of Bologna, Bologna
- PROF. MASSIMO BONINI, University of Florence, Firenze
- Round table discussion
- Conference dinner
The event is open to all interested parties and includes refreshments and a conference dinner (upon registration).
More information on the website