WORKSHOP: PHOTONICS 4AUTOMOTIVE, TORINO July 3, 2019
The workshop aims to gather main experts along the photonics and automotive value chain to discuss the opportunities that photonic technologies can offer to the automotive sector to develop new products and service and improve the manufacturing processes.
Photonics4Automotive: photonics technologies for the automotive value chain will take place on July 3, 2019 from 9 am to 2 pm at the Automotive2019 Conference, Politecnico di Torino - LIngotto building. Theworkshopis organized by the Italian technology platform for photonics, AEIT-CORIFI in collaboration with CNR-ISMN, CNR-IFN, Politecnico di Torino, Università di Parma and the clusters MESAP, Torino Wireless, Polo ICT and it is supported by the European Commission through the Horizon2020 - Photonics PPP project NextPho21.
The workshop will gather:
- Manufacturers of the relevant photonics technologies, photonics SMEs and start– ups
- Representatives of regional technology clusters, DIHs, competence centers
- Main players of the automotive sector
- Public funders and R&D investors
- Representatives of research centers, academia and higher education centers
The aim of the workshop is:
- To discuss the innovation opportunities for the automotive sector enabled by the photonic technologies
- To establish and strengthen synergies between manufacturers and providers of photonics technologies and their end user industries
- To identify partners at regional, national and European level along the full value chain
- To foster investments in photonics
The agenda is available for download here
Attendance to the workshop is free upon registration at: https://www.aeit.it/aeit/bd.php?man=aeit_20190703to_230
The official language is Italian, the simultaneous translation will be available upon request.